On the day of surgery, please remember the following:
- Do not wear any make-up. Do not wear any mascara or eyeliner one (1) day prior to your surgery.
- Do not wear any perfume or cologne, including any fragrant body lotion or cream.
- Do not wear any contact lenses for at least 1 week prior to your surgery for regular soft lenses, and 2 weeks prior to your surgery for toric and hard lenses.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your procedure time.
- Read, sign and date your consent forms.
- Arrange for transportation or for someone to drive you home after surgery.
- Fill any needed prescriptions.