- May result from the effect of continuous lid movement.
- More likely associated with an unguarded "full-thickness" filtration procedure.
- Symptoms: may be asymptomatic or report symptoms of foreign body sensation, tearing, decreased vision, or a cosmetic problem.
- Large bleb gradually extends downward and covers the peripheral cornea
- May result in adjacent cornea drying and dellen formation
- Artificial tears.
- Surgical excision of the corneal portion of the bleb may be required in an advance case.